The Gent Vigilon analogue addressable fire panel is packed with functionality and features and has had the benefit of many years of field usage, in major sites across the world.
The Vigilon Compact panel offers much of the same functionality as its big brother, but in a smaller, more aesthetically pleasing box and at a more competitive price to provide a suitable solution for many medium sized building applications. The Compact is also available with an integrated voice alarm system.
The new range of S-Quad sensors combine some of the most advanced detection technology available with integral sounder, speech and strobe capability.
These elements taken together give the Vigilon system many unique advantages when used in medium to large sized building applications.
Gent Vigilon Panel
- Powerful software enables customised evacuation strategies
- Option of either soft or SAFE device addressing
- Capable of networking up to 200 panels
- Loop powered sounders and strobes
- 4 separate sensing elements, including CO
- Sensor states can be programmed for different time periods or sensitivity
- Dual angle optical scatter technology
- Integrated sounder, speech and strobe functionality
For specification information and downloads for Gent products register at our Technical Data page. You will then be able to browse and download literature on the full Gent product range.
| || |